• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenKat

Pokéball Enthusiast
    Years
    Hiya! Just popped a tentacool in the GTS (his name is Jelly Bro), and my IGN in Kitten. ^^ Thanks so much for the giveaway!

KittenKat

Pokéball Enthusiast
    Years
    Thanks! Any chance I could grab one more for my BFF? She never uses forums like this but does tons of breeding. If it's alright I popped in another tentacool (2 Cool), IGN is still Kitten. Thanks for being awesome! ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    IGN: Jonté
    I deposited a Tentacool, thanks!

Deposited Tentacool, in game name is Nathan, thanks

Thanks! Any chance I could grab one more for my BFF? She never uses forums like this but does tons of breeding. If it's alright I popped in another tentacool (2 Cool), IGN is still Kitten. Thanks for being awesome! ^^

Deposited, ign is yasuo
    Thanks alot!

Dittos sent

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Hello can i have another ditto again??? :) I'd like to trade it to a friend of mine
    I'll deposit a tentacool now my IGN is HyunJae=)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    Heyhey, friend!
    I deosited a male 5IV Tentacool I had lying around. Nickname is Genkai. IGN is Yeezus.

Thank you so much for doing the giveaway! : 3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back