• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    Hello again :3 i just was wondering if i could possibly get another ditto, because i let my friend borrow one and he somehow broke his 3ds,
    Deposited :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    Huh... There's three of you but I only saw 2 Tentacools in the GTS. I'll check the GTS again later after work.

Yeah that my fault, stupid me forgot to put the level 100 there and that's why i got a regular ditto from someone. >.< I've deposited another tentacool with the rigth description this time.^.^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    deposited the tentacool

Thanks for the Ditto I really appreciate it.

This is super nice of you! Thanks so much. :) Just deposited a Tentacool.

Yeah that my fault, stupid me forgot to put the level 100 there and that's why i got a regular ditto from someone. >.< I've deposited another tentacool with the rigth description this time.^.^

Right... So... There's four of you but I only saw 1 Tentacool in the GTS today with "Jagold" in the message. :/
    Please follow the rules in the first post and try/post again.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Right... So... There's four of you but I only saw 1 Tentacool in the GTS today with "Jagold" in the message. :/
    Please follow the rules in the first post and try/post again.

Huh. I could've sworn I put Jagold in the message. Ah well. Redeposited. Hopefully everything works! :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Tentacool deposited! Thanks in advance.

I'll send you the Ditto later after work. Make sure you followed ze instructions I posted in the first post so your Tentacool has little chances of getting sniped by others. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back