• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Is this giveaway still running?
    If so, i've deposited a lvl 30 female tentacool :D
    Please don't ignore me :(
    My nick is Manuel
    Thank you in advance

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Is this giveaway still running?
    If so, i've deposited a lvl 30 female tentacool :D
    Please don't ignore me :(
    My nick is Manuel
    Thank you in advance

Yeah, it's still going. :3

Anyway, Ditto sent~ ^^

Rantiki

Champion of SEN Children
    Years
  • Hey there
    May I request one of these as well?, my Tentacool is already deposited, I had to ask for a Ditto that was level 91 or higher...sorry I am a novice trainer and I am not sure how to ask for one that's level 100 it didn't give me that option. Or maybe I am a bit of an idiot...to be honest could go either way.

Thank you very much for your kindness of consideration of others, I have not played the games for a long time and am still finding my feet and hoping to learn to breed. This will make breeding much easier you are very nice.

Thank you again *hugs* and no rush please, I am patient at my age you have to be :)

Sarah *hugs*

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey there
    May I request one of these as well?, my Tentacool is already deposited, I had to ask for a Ditto that was level 91 or higher...sorry I am a novice trainer and I am not sure how to ask for one that's level 100 it didn't give me that option. Or maybe I am a bit of an idiot...to be honest could go either way.

Thank you very much for your kindness of consideration of others, I have not played the games for a long time and am still finding my feet and hoping to learn to breed. This will make breeding much easier you are very nice.

Thank you again *hugs* and no rush please, I am patient at my age you have to be :)

Sarah *hugs*

Ditto sent~ Thank you and have a great day~ :3

Years
  • Not sure if the giveaway is still going on but I just deposited a Tentacool.
    IGN: Hunter
    I appreciate it if you can give me one, but I understand if you can't.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Not sure if the giveaway is still going on

Hm... I should probably put a "Status" or whatever on the first page. Anyway, yeah, the giveaway is still ongoing. I don't think this giveaway of mine is gonna stop any time soon. :P

I deposited, my ign is Pheonix

Deposited a Tentacool named JAGOLD :)

I just deposited a Tentacool.
    IGN: Hunter
    I appreciate it if you can give me one, but I understand if you can't.

Anyway, I'll be sending your Dittos later during my lunch break, which is 3 hours from the time I post this...post of mine. I hope you guys don't mind the wait. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2016
    Anyway, I'll be sending your Dittos later during my lunch break, which is 3 hours from the time I post this...post of mine. I hope you guys don't mind the wait. ^^[/QUOTE]

It's no problem at all (:
    I'm glad to hear that the giveaway is still ongoing.
    Thanks in advance!
    -Kenny

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back