• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I posted a tentacool on the GTS my ingame name is Charlie after throwing away my Kyogre and getting a 0IV ditto for it on the GTS i feel really dumb but maybe you can help me out and still make my breeding a lot easier? :D i would be very very very thankful!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Can you also send one to my girlfriend?

ign: Naomi

Player name is "Chris"

My brother wants ditto too so I'll deposit another tentacool for him.

I posted a tentacool on the GTS my ingame name is Charlie after throwing away my Kyogre and getting a 0IV ditto for it on the GTS i feel really dumb but maybe you can help me out and still make my breeding a lot easier? :D i would be very very very thankful!

Hey,

I Deposited a Tentacool.

My IGN: ANDRESS *♂♪

Thanks in advance!

6 IVs is better than my 3. I deposited one. My trainer's name is Kazuto.

Deposited a tentacool. Trainer name is Ken.

Dittos sent to Trainers Naomi, Chris, Alex, Charlie, ANDRESS, Kazuto and Ken.

Thank you all and have a great day! :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Hello! I'd really be interested in a couple of these for my fiance and I. Is there any chance I could offer you something other than a Tentacool? I'm not far enough in to the game just yet to obtain them, but I've reached the daycare so that I can start breeding starters to hopefully get some decent trades on the GTS. Let me know, thank you for your generosity!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Deposited the Tentacool!
    IGN: Daca

Made Deposit ^_^
    IGN: Sky
    THANKSSSS alot if you do :)

Apologies for the delay. I had trouble beating 5 bosses at once in Bravely Default. :P

Anyway, Dittos sent to Trainers Daca and Sky. Thanks and have a great day!

Hello! I'd really be interested in a couple of these for my fiance and I. Is there any chance I could offer you something other than a Tentacool? I'm not far enough in to the game just yet to obtain them, but I've reached the daycare so that I can start breeding starters to hopefully get some decent trades on the GTS. Let me know, thank you for your generosity!

I'm busy for a direct trade during the weekdays though, and I chose Tentacool because you really don't need to breed 'mons that much during the early game anyway, so just enjoy the game until you get the chance to catch a Tentacool. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    I put my tentacool up, my ign is andi or oriors (not sure. Which shows up) thanks lots in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back