• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    Hey this is andi/oriors again i was hoping i could grab one for a surprise for my friend, if not i understand
    I deposited the tentacool

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Deposited Female Lv. 25 Tentacool.

Thank you!

Edit: Trainer name is Twizted25ID, oops! Forgot to put that. Sorry!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    So after I requested the ditto I started the game again so that one disappeared into some dark void somewhere :p I made the mistake of using Exp Share on my first playthrough and was extremely bored with all my pokemon 10 levels higher than the electric gym leader guy, and I like to enjoy the story mode lol.

Any chance you can send over another?

Name is Chris again, thanks :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So after I requested the ditto I started the game again so that one disappeared into some dark void somewhere :p I made the mistake of using Exp Share on my first playthrough and was extremely bored with all my pokemon 10 levels higher than the electric gym leader guy, and I like to enjoy the story mode lol.

Any chance you can send over another?

Name is Chris again, thanks :)

I don't really mind. Just follow the instructions I posted on the first post. :3

Years
  • Posting on behalf of a friend he don't have surf yet so has got a trevenant via wt everything else is as it should be trainer name is Dano
    Thanks again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back