• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Leaves

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Just found the 5th one for my Typhlosion, this is the first time i've ever got 2 stars on my trainer card i think! :D

katmanic

PokéManiac
    Years
  • I've got Crowns on all three of my pokémon... but that's only because I have a pokémon handbook that includes Shiny Leaf locations... >.< However, before I even KNEW what a shiny leaf was, my Cresselia (old game) found one and I was highly intriqued by it...

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • Until my Meganium, Furret, and Lapras found Shiny Leaves on their own by complete accident, I was totally clueless about them. After that, I got curious and looked them up and used a guide to match my Pokemon to their Shiny Leaf routes. Happiness seems to affect the Pokemon's ability to find Shiny Leaves and so my happiest Pokemon all found their Shiny Leaves super fast while my still-in-training Pokemon found theirs slower.

Related to that, I guess the star for the Trainer Card has to do with your friendship with your Pokemon - a way to reward you for having built a good strong relationship with your Pokemon.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • My Rayquaza just got a crown a few seconds ago!
    It made me so happy to read that award.<3
    ~RulerArceus

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Haha, I had never heard of Shiny Leaves until I read this thread, but I got interested and now I have 2 shiny leaves for my shiny entei! I find it kinda fun, but I can see that it might take a while to get a crown.

Way Turner

Special Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Never found one l guess the chance is very low...so l'm not that lucky this time.

Back