• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny legends for trade

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    Diagla lv100
    Azelf lv50
    Giratinaslv70
    Cresselia lv50

Absol lv20
    Infernape lv60

I like the look of these. You can pick what you want from my thread. Plenty of shiny legends but i think you might have all but the shiny mew and heatran.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    i have shiny kyogre(ut) and shiny uxie(barely touched) ill trade em for your: shiny giritina and shiny lugia(ut).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Asch I would like these shiny's of yours:
    I know I said legend for legend but...
    lapras, spiritomb, manaphy, lucario, vulpix and machop

Creed yes that's fine send your fc mine is 2062 9468 7655

Mukkamoto yes send your fc, mine is above

espreon your shiny crobat for the infernape

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    No, all on this list are shinies :) All are verified with pAC (so that means they are 100% legit), but the red ones can't be checked with pAC (so that means they are either some starters, hatched pokemons, or distant land pokemons. I am 100% sure the moltres is legit, homever Zapdos is from Distan Land, and I can't prove it's legitimacy.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    For both Cresselia and Mesprit? Since They both have the same ID, trade me first Cresselia, I'll disconnect and analyze its legitimacy :) If the results will be positive, I'll take also mesprit.

Back