• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny level 100 Raichu for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I have a Shiny level 100 Raichu for trade. I am not sure what exactly what its EV's are, but it looks like it has max speed and special attack EV's and some in Special defense. It has Lightning rod for its ability and timid nature. its moves right now are Fake out, Encore, Lightning Bolt and Hidden Power. And I'm not sure which hidden power it is. I am looking for the mega stone for blaziken for it. I already have the Torchic with speed boost, so I just need the stone, and I don't need a shiny Torchic back. My Friend code is: 2638-4093-9569

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have a Shiny level 100 Raichu for trade. I am not sure what exactly what its EV's are, but it looks like it has max speed and special attack EV's and some in Special defense. It has Lightning rod for its ability and timid nature. its moves right now are Fake out, Encore, Lightning Bolt and Hidden Power. And I'm not sure which hidden power it is. I am looking for the mega stone for blaziken for it. I already have the Torchic with speed boost, so I just need the stone, and I don't need a shiny Torchic back. My Friend code is: 2638-4093-9569

where did you get it from? Are you sure that its legit?

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
    Ill trade you when i get home from work in about 8 hours. No problem giving away my Blazikenite

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    The is Steerw. its ID No is 37330. And I got it from a friend of mine who I believe got it at a special event at level 10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back