• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Please don't double post...
    If the Mewtwo is Timid or Modest, I'll take it. If not, the Lugia can be for free.

MASTrader

Mew Trader and have ALL events
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    I have a lot of Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys that I pal parked recently and I'd like to trade them off for some good pokemon. ^^ I'm not too picky about the last two but only very good offers for the shiny Lugia since I have a few left. All 3 are legit but are cloned in Emerald. I can attach masterballs, lucky eggs, and pokerus if requested. So offer away. I'm looking for shinies.

Shiny Lugia level 70 Bashful
    Mew Level 10 Brave but Quirky and Serious too IIRC
    Deoxys Level 30 Naughty

I'll give you a
    HADOU-REGIROCK
    HADOU-REGIICE
    HADOU-REGISTEEL

For Deoxys? If not, I'll trade you a RUBY Zigzagoon holding a Liechi Berry?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    If you still have a Deoxys can I have one.If there is some kind of pokemon I can give in return that you would like.Uh what pokemon do you what.

Back