• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny mismagius

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    okay christmas is coming and my little brother wants a shiny mismagius badly he already has a normal one and a ev trained one,know he wants a shiny one badly so iv been wondering if someone has one that if you can trade it to me
    look at my thread if you want anything
    the dead line is dec.24

Chase guy

Ice Type Master
    Years
    XtremeDarkrai, I'v tried these kind of threads 4times, and i have no replies for these. I recommend just posting that you want Shiny Mismagius on your thread. It works much better. Oh and have you found your c***er yet?

Chase guy

Ice Type Master
    Years
    No, but if you want, I'll send you a Staraptor lvl 92. It was very well trained it knows brave bird, close combat and endure, and fly. I'll take a shiny starter, or a shiny pikachu, or a shiny magikarp or Beldum

Back