• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pikachu now available worldwide in Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Shiny Pikachu now available worldwide in Pok?mon GO

They're pretty rare for where I live so I'll just hope for the cooler looking Shiny Magikarp instead, personally.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Haven't seen one yet sadly. :( not too many Pikachu's around my area.

I hope they roll out the other shinies soon though. Shiny Charizard would be a beast.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Is there any real proof of this yet? Even if I don't get lucky enough to catch one, I will always see one on the radar thingy to go out of my way to get it, but never even not spotted one is unusual.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    There was a lot of Hat Pikachu spawns around here during the event, but now I don't even see any on my radar anymore. No Pikachu spawn since the event :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    And even if you do find one it could flee. It's just like the safari zone in gen 4 games.

Back