• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you have found a shiny Pokémon before and if so which one!

I have never found one and probably never will :disappoin

But Hopefully some of you guys have and can tell me which pokémon and if you caught them or not!

My friend found a shiny Pidgey once! Soo luckky!

Also could people check my youtube channel out here's the link just copy and paste :D

youtube.com/user/MrCrispyGames

Years
  • Shinies become pretty lame when the only ones you find are of crappy species'. A shiny Bidoof was the first shiny I caught... lame. I bumped into quite a lot afterwards. A shiny Shinx (critical hit, you can guess what happened), Shellos (same as Shinx), Geodude (Self-Destruct...), Roselia x2 (caught both, thankfully), Makuhita (critical hit KO'd as well, but I wasn't planning on catching it anyways :P).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's already a random shiny encounter thread that pretty much covers this topic. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back