• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny pokemon cards?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Is there a such thing as a shiny pokemon card? Cuz I bought a pack yesterday and I got a purple Vaporeon. And Vaporeon is blue.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Yes, there is. I've seen a silver/gold Shiny Metagross TCG Card thousands of times. Vaporeon's shiny sprite is purple, so yeah, you have a shiny Vaporeon card.

Years
  • I ve got about 3500 cards. 50 of them are Rare and Holo. Shiny.

I think you'll find that the OP actually means that the Pokemon on the card is shiny, not that the card is a holo. In this case, I think the OP has Vaporeon
    Shiny pokemon cards?
    from the EX Power Keepers set.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    "OP" Means "Original Poster"; the thread's creator.

Oh, you must be pretty lucky. Even though I really don't know how common shiny cards are.

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well not on every single pokemon, but yeah they made some shiny pokemon cards now. lol

Back