• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    How do i get like a shiney mewtwo? Since there is no way to cheat to get shiny pokemon on LG/FR. DO i just put the wild pokemon cheat in and look for a really long time? Or can i breed one way or another?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You go in the Cerulean Cave. Get to Mewtwo. Save in front of Mewtwo. Battle it, see if it;s shiny. If it's not, reset and reload. battle it again. And so on until it becomes shiny.

And yeah, you could just do a Wild Pokemon Modifier code. The chances of it being shiny will remain the same though.

You can't breed a Mewtwo either. It's a "legendary" Pokemon (that can get it's butt kicked in one turn by a Ninjask with the right moves).

Years
    You'll be doing that forever though. I ran into a shiny Zubat the other day but didn't catch it cause I hate him so much. It's cool though cause I found a Golbat previously.

Years
    OK!!! EXCELLENT! THE SAVE THINGY WORKS! (yay!) I was wondering that. Well thx, hopefully I will get one sooner then later. And about that breeding thing, i didn't know if there was a way to breed legendary pokemon. But i guess not. Thx!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    You guys are lucky. Ever since Silver the only shiny Pokemon I caught was the red Gyrados.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Of course you'll need a cheating device for the Wild Pokemon Modifier codes. It's a CODE!!! How else would you use a code?

All it does is change the Pokemon you run into in the wild.

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
    i know this is a r/s/e discussion, but what if in fr/lg you find a chansey (shiny) and you catch it and it holds lucky egg and if it evolved, it would be a shiny blissey! man that would be super-omega luck. but i haven't found a shiny in r/s/e :( wwwwwhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeee? because your game boy hates you, that's why.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Is that a question? The first part started out like a question but after that it sorta became a normal sentence. But yeah, the Chansey would become a shiny Blissey. Not much of a color difference though, just a lighter shade of pink.

DarkCrimsonFist

The Crimson Steel Trainer
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    the only ones i've seen are my friends, hes got a shiny gloom and a shiny beedrill, he ran into a shiny wingull, but knocked it out by accident. was watchin it while he was playin it on his gc.

Years
    Hmmmmph. Guess I won't be able to use that cheat code coz I don't have a gameshark (honestly speaking I don't think anyone in my state has a gameshark coz theres no serious gamers here). Well why does someone want to change the pokemon they run into in the wild?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    I have shiny pokemon and it is a shiny eggsacute <gold> and i found it in the sarfi zone. i thougt it would run away when i first saw it it almost gave me a heart attack. one of my friends has a shiny corbat <pink> and another has shiny peliper <green wings>. I would kill for a shiny wingull

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    I caught a shiny lugia and ho-oh with the mystic ticket of course! lugia was pink and ho-oh is only three colors orange,red ,and yellow

Years
    I had finished Sapphire for tha first time an' I just LOOOVED Rayquaza so I kept comin' back to tha Sky Pillar ta remember my epic battle an' perhaps discover some more secretsI thought layed hidden there when all o' a sudden a Golbat appears on tha 1st floor. IT WAS GREEN! W00t!! ^_^ Tch. Caught it. ^_^

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    I have caught only hmmmm......60 shinies!!!!!!! two are a shiny lugia and a shiny ho-oh! plus a blue mew and a pink celebi!

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    ok let's see i have none? no, 2? no, maybe 60!!!!!!!!!! awesome and i own them!
    plus I have a shiny lugia, ho-oh, celebi, and also could it be? yes! a blue mew

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    anyone that has caught 60 shinies? I definetly have!!!!!!!!! I also have a shiny lugia,ho-oh,celebi,and mew!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back