• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I only bought LG yesterday (it was really lucky that I found it, and it was new, too!) but I still caught a shiny pokemon! Its a Metapod, and its red. I'm going to make it evolve into a Butterfree later.

Last edited:
    Years
    Last night I was helping my little bro, and he found a Shiny pokemon on his first try. He found a shiny Zigzagoon.

And while I'm here, do shiny pokemon have better stats than regulars?

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    I saw a shiny wismer or what ever the lowest evolved form of Exploud is, and it was the first time I saw it so I didn't know it was a shiny untill 2 or 3 minutes later.

But the only one I caught was a loser tentacool on Crystal.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    HoundoomOfTheDarkness said:
    It is a 1 in ~8492 chance to catch a shiny. There are 48 Pokemon to catch in Pokemon Colusseum. DO YOU SEE MY POINT NOW?!?!?!?!?
    maybe nobody gives a **** about your shiny, afterall it's not ours;but yours:S and this is the R/S/E shiny discussion...
    did i ever mentioned i used a shining nidorina in battle frontier and that my stupid little cousins saw but didn't catch a shiny geodude and a shiny diglett??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back