• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I've been playing Pokemon for 3+ years and have never encountered a wild Shiny Pokemon ever...(besides the Red Gyrados in Silver version Lake of Rage)

My sister has caught shiny Pidgey, and bred a shiny Cleffa in her games.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    H20 said:
    Stop braging noone can get a lv36 pokemon before they get cut your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lying!
    Do you know the meaning of the word "bragging"? I really doubt you do, or else you wouldn't even be using the word.

Actually, I am not lying. I beat a lot of wild pokemon, and I got the Vs. Seeker when my Charmeleon was at lvl 29 so I could battle a lot of people so get your facts straight before u make a stupid assumption about someone you don't even know. :)

Temporarily, I am not searching for Eevee. I am gonna hunt for someone else. IT is for the R/S/E Forums.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Wow, updates! Well, I never even went for Mudkip, so yeah...

Meh, I am temporarily giving up for Eevee. So I can resume my hunt for Treecko. I figured Treecko is higher on my priority list becuz the ID I have on FR is already gonna be the one I am keeping, and that ID got me a shiny charmander in 5 days, so maybe it is lucky. So, it would be logical to hunt for a Treecko, so I can hopefully get a lucky ID on there too... I am gonna get a new ID on Em every week. Today is the 22nd, right?

I guess I'll just start over in how many I counted, since I lost the sheet i was keeping track of them on, but I am gonna use MM's method of counting.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Uhuh yeah thanks now i know what braging means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haaaa yeah you thinnk your so cool once you get a shiny pokemon but your wrong i now am going to go to another discussion because all the people on this discussion are CRAZY! a 20 year old male having a CATGIRL SIGHN? WOW IM SCARED!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    That avatar doesn't mean he is a *insert insulting word here*, it just means he likes the show/manga from whatever she is from. Or, he thinks she is hot :)

And no, I don't think I am so cool for catching just one shiny pokemon, there are people with more than 5 times as many as shinies as I have. Personally, I don't care if u post here or not, so I actually encourage you to leave. All you r doing is annoying people.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    see pepole thinking cartoon charecters are HOT????????????????????????????????????? im off this site completly your all CRAZY NUTS AND WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Years
    well, since i have an action replay, all of my recent shinies dont count*mew, ho-oh, lugia, spinarak, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, dratini, dragonair, houndour, houndoom, sunkern, vulpix, and growlithe* but i did find some shinies naturally. I remember on my old sapphire version i found a shiny tentacool right where u dive to get to the place where u unlock the regis, but i accidentally killed it>< and then on my firered, i found a shiny diglett with a cute little blue nose, and i caught it! She's now a dugtrio with 3 blue noses^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Mooreluv2009 said:
    I did not cheat.I just so happen to have a couzin,And My siter that went there with my mom on a buininess Trip.See there.
    Oh you got Celibi from Japan, okay then... Just trying to make your post a little more clear, I had a tough time understanding what you had said.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    OMG!!!!I just caught a shiny celebi!!!!OMG I was so surprized but when I saw it,I knew I couldn't screw up and I caught it!!!!!Yay ME!!!!!!!!!*claps*

Mooreluv2009 said:
    I did not cheat.I just so happen to have a couzin,And My siter that went there with my mom on a buininess Trip.See there.

OMGWTFBBQ! You caught a celebi! COngrats! Not. Your second post clearly states, you did not cheat. Your couzin cousin and your siter sister went to there Japan with your mom. But your first post, says, " OMG I CAUGHT A SHINY CELEBI! I'm great!". How could you have *caught* it if your family got it downloaded?

Yeah, what I thought. Work on your grammar, and get your faqs straight before lying to us all.

I can figure you out, I'm an Agent, after all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    haha my shiny marshtomp evolved into shiny swampert! ^^ but im still on the hunt.....i gotta soft rest for shiny anorith, electrode, and castform. (i dont know why i want cast form, i just do) and im hatching for absol right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Agent9 said:
    OMGWTFBBQ! You caught a celebi! COngrats! Not. Your second post clearly states, you did not cheat. Your couzin cousin and your siter sister went to there Japan with your mom. But your first post, says, " OMG I CAUGHT A SHINY CELEBI! I'm great!". How could you have *caught* it if your family got it downloaded?

Yeah, what I thought. Work on your grammar, and get your faqs straight before lying to us all.

haha that was super harsh agent9!!!!

P.S. (sorry for the double-post, i just had to quote agent9)

SilverPluto

Super Sailor Senshi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    Never saw a shiny. *sigh* probably never will. And watch, if I do I'll have one Pokeball of somethin'. XD My sister caught a shiny Lotad. I want it so bad....i mean come on...shiny!!!!

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    I thought I saw a yellow-ish sudowoodo but I guess I'm just delirious...day 5 and counting:S:(
    I pity you Agent9,hatred is such a strong "emotion" and yet you feel it towards somedoby you don't know...pathetic.hahaha:Pbyes

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    hah,the first time i saw my latias i thought it had a golden color @_@ i didnt have very much sleep,and was up all day tryin to find it...but it was normal latias @_@ at least i caught it!
    im was on the hunt of hatchin a shiny mudkip,but i gave up.3 rows full,only 3 female.none shiney @_@
    i still have them all too.

Mooreluv2009

Jolteon lunatic
    Years
    Agent9 said:

Shut up.If you saw my celebi's profile you will see I got it in a game frome japan.DUH!!!!!And I did not say I was great,Fathead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back