• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    in my lg ive caught dunsparce , slugma , kakuna , eevee , magikarp , goldeen , diglette lol took many a hour and lots of randomness

check my sig for pokes caught in other versions the first linoone and zigs are from nintendo the machop swablu and donphan are trades (not cloned) the rest i caught my self in ruby / saphire / emerald / lg and no the mudkip , marstomp , and swampert are not clones they came form 3 diffrent kips :) well good luck to all of u hopefully u find shinnies too :)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    *cute green striped wingull on Demoonica's head squaks*

I caught a new one!

Lets see

Wingull
    lvl - 25
    gender - male
    Sassy nature
    found on route 118
    caught with a Masterball
    Emerald game

HP 60
    ATK 20
    DEF 21
    SpATK 34
    SpDEF 26
    speed 45

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
    I actually believe it or not caught a shiny entei it was so rediculous and I caught it right away with master ball because how many chances are you gonna get a shiny entei.

slash106

Years
    But how do you get a shiny starter Pokémon??

Try not to double post, but anyway...

To get a shiny starter people usually start a new game, and then save right before they pick the starter Pokemon you want. Then after they saved, if its not shiny, they Soft Rest (Sel + Start + A + B) and keep going until they get one.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    today i caught shiny electrike and sunday i caught a shiny linoone sunday and and third shiny mudkip on monday XP

heres to finding a forth shiny before the month ends (4 days and countings )

Zeek

Twisted Mind
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2007
    I once had a shiny Gardevoir and a shiny Milotic but my littlebrother saved his game in my game :( :( :(...BIIIIIIIIIP

Years
    so THATS were the shiny milotic in my thread came from... well... heres some advice on how 2 get a shiny torchic.(w/o cheats) if u start out with a female torchic, once u get 2 the day-care, breed her 3 times. the 3rd one will b shiny! oh yeh if this doesnt work, dont blame me... i havent tested it yet. muh friend named billy told me.

well i am blaming you for posting this because it of course will not work and even if it did it would be pure luck

and tell billy he is a retard lol

redmist

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    On my FR I got a shiny eevee in the celadon mansion which took me around 6 soft resets.
    Now to trade it to Emerald and clone it to get the shiny eeveelutions

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back