• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Blazekin 3000 said:
    i got other 1s like....

....* exploud * * DARK BLUE ditto * 37 green wurmples *....

Lies and lies.... Shiny Wurples are purple, so your just trying to
    show off pokemon you WISH you had.
    And ditto is Light blue. And what colors are Shiny Explouds? Tell me.

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
    In my FireRed game pak, I found and caught 2 shinies within 70 hours of game play! The first shiny was a Lv23 Tentacool, and the 2nd one was a Lv5 Pidgey. Talk about luck!

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    that is alot of wurmples! isn't it a 1/8000 chance u will catcha shiney but what are the odds of getting the same pokemon 32 times? i am not being rude or anything i am just asking. just a quesion. by the that is kool that u caught alot of shineys.GOOD JOB Blaziken

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    Blazekin 3000 said:
    i got other 1s like....

....* exploud * * DARK BLUE ditto * 37 green wurmples *....

*sniffs* Does any one else smell it? This post reeks of bull crap.
    Halo is right, shiny Dittos are light blue, shiny Wurmples are purple.
    I have ten shinies and people accuse me of lying, but your saying you have 37 of the same shiny.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    True Either he lied or he caught them.......................in a hack where they used those colors to avoid lawsuits

Ninja Boy Drake

Koga's Grandson
    Years
    kohei said:
    Even if you have a Shiney for a parent, it doesn't mean the new born will be a shiney.

It has the chance just like how you caught the Pokemon. 1/8000 something. Yet if the parent isn't shiny, the 1/8000 egg chance is still there

any cheese cake, of course I caught the red gyarados as an HM slave, and once I caught a shiny oddish with a repeat ball. Its body was green, rather than that odd blue... I'm thinking about becoming a shiny hunter though.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    meh your offline but ill still post the pic
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yep, it's da' shiny Exploud color, i had one, but i forgot the place (folder) where i had that Sapphire Rom >_< (it was on sapphire, that stupid Exploud!), and... AIB! You've got shiny... FEEBAS?! Wow, chances on finding feebas are VERY small, but shiny... Whoah. I got a shiny Nuzleaf in my Ruby. It got a <BEEP> moveset. It's losing all battles >_<. It's good i have EXP Share hold item... O_o

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    I have the following shineys.

Shiny Pokemon Discussion
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Both water types. The tenteacruel was caught on my ruby version and the blastoise was my fire red starter. Couldn't be assed training the shiny tentacruel though (I did a bit as I caught it as a tentacool) as I already had a level 85 tentacruel in my party. Hopefully there will be many more to join them in the future.

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
    alakazamisbest: Yes it will still be shiny even after you evolve it. I noticed many people have been asking "will your Pokemon still be shiny after it evolves?" in this thread. If you searched the thread, you would of noticed this, and the answer would always be yes.

Years
    i know! i'm so lucky cuz i caught a shiny illumise it's so cute! i have now offically got over
    15 SHINIES!

i want to join the shiny hunters club..............................

Ninja Boy Drake

Koga's Grandson
    Years
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I finally got a shiny Murkrow! It is sooo cute! I can't catch Murkrows, but my friend sharked his game and got one for me, so I bred and bred and finally got an impish, purple Murkrow! :D

Shadow_Dragon_2008

Legendary Huntress
    Years
    I just started my emerald over again after trading my other shinies over to my sapphire and Ruby versions and now i have a shiny wurmple, shiny poochyena, shiny wingull, and a shiny ralts along with my orginal shinies :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    the only shiny that ive caught without sharking is a meditite... thats pathetic :D i have sharked a aerodacty and a rydon since im too lazy to hunt for the same pokemon over and over and over again hoping that its shiny...

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Whoo-Hoo, Uh-huh, uh, uh, uh-huh uh-huh.

I just got a shiny Carvahna, Oh yeah, whoo whoo.

Since my Sapphire was stolen, this is my first shiny. (My other was a Pelliper)

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was seeing things right, then did the macarena when I saw it was shineeey.

uh huh, oh yeah . . .

(His name is Streak)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    Shiny Espeon!

You know battle tower in leaf green? I enjoy going in there just to get the opportunity of a decent double battle....
    But i constantly find an espeon there, a shiny one. I've never seen a shiny pokemon in the entire game, other than that espeon. I've seen it shiny 3 times now.
    I've only been in that battle tower 4 or 5 times.. =\
    That's just insane >_<''
    :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    steelix

...i caught a shiny onix in gold or something? =\
    Anyway i evolved it into a steelix and it was Gold. Now that looked cool! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back