• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Grr. You... Beat me!

Today, I found a shiny Pidgeotto! Yayness!

#11. Pidgeotto / (Pidgeot)

This puts my Shiny Dex to 23. Too bad it wasn't a Pidgey.
    Anyway, here are some more details:
    Quirky, female, met in the Berry Forest, caught with a Master Ball
    IVs:
    HP: 5
    Atk: 5
    Def: 10
    SpAtk: 12
    SpDef: 6
    Speed: 10

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I've only seen one shiny in all my pokemon games besides red Gyarados, and that was a shiny Quagsire I caught in silver cave.

Oh I almost forgot that i sharked a shiny Charizard but i dunno if that counts. It was black hehehe XD

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Nicks said:
    My cousin told me he saw a shiny, but unfortunaly he had no pokeballs, so he cried

Well, that just goes to show you, ALWAYS CARRY SOME TYPE OF POKEBALL!>:O Its not like they are too expensive, so why do all these people always whine about not having any?? Oh well, sorry about your cousin, good luck finding your own. =)

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Shining Salamence said:
    I've only seen one shiny in all my pokemon games besides red Gyarados, and that was a shiny Quagsire I caught in silver cave.

Oh I almost forgot that i sharked a shiny Charizard but i dunno if that counts. It was black hehehe XD

do you know the gameshark code for shiny pokemon? i have ruby, in case it is different for each version. I have gameshark...i don't know what version...the one with 12 number slots...whatever that is. X/

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i can't believe so many people have caught shinys I've only had one and it was in a trade

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    the one i got in a trade was a shiny quagsire on Gold.

note that this excludes sharked pokemon. I sharked a shiny charizard, dragonite, tyranitar, golbat, gyarados, mew and blastoise.

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
    Years
    For the first time ever about 2 weeks ago i found my first non-gyaradosshiney!! it was a geodude at victory road! :D
    But it self destructed!! :(

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I have a shiny Nidoqueen (A black) at Sapphire:

Caught a Nidorina on Leaf Green, traded cuz i started a new game on Leaf Green.

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    man i am pissed

i was just at trainer tower and stuff, in knockout mode, when i battled the fisher on the 3rd floor or watever. When his seaking came out, there was the little ringing noise and it flashed for a second. i thought nothing of it, then, suddenly, i realized. THAT SEAKING WAS SHINY!! The one shiny pokemon I see and it's in trainer tower. you bet i was mad. I turned off my GBA and almost threw it against the wall.

Well, better go shiny hunting again today...

also, I put my red gyarados in the daycare in silver with my other gyarados, and I've gotten three eggs but they've all been normal magikarp. my next trick is going to be to put a female Dratini in with Gary and see if i get a shiney dratini...then I would have a shining dragonite...that was my old screen name lol

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    rite now I'm trying for a shiny magikarp I've hatched about 12 already...next I'll try for shiny Bagon, so it'll turn into...uh...Shining Salamence! XD

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    the ones you see in trainer tower are programmed to be shiny !!!
    Shining Salamence don't be angry because this pokemon will be shiny all the time it's one of ther programmed in the game :P
    there is one for every battle mode in the trainer tower ! so actually you did not encounter a real 1/8000 shiny but a stupid programed in one :P so you still have a chance !!!
    same goes for Annie&Oakley that is the shiny in dowble battle mode

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    I have found a few shinies too.

First there was a Shiny(Gold) Zigzagoon
    Then Shiny(Gold) Magikarp(Which later evolved to a red Gyrados:classic: )
    And a Shiny(Gold) Geodue

Those are the ones I catched:classic:

I didn't catch a Shiny(red) Aipom:'(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i manged to get a shiny zapdos once but restarted the file and havent got one since then but would love to get more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back