• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i finally got a shiny oddish after hatching 294 eggs exactly. i want a shiny bellosum so i have to find a sunstone now. stupid emerald.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Ive got a shiny golem it was a geodude(shiny) then I evolved it to a graveler swaped it then back and it had evolved so its a shiny golem!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    woo finaly started playin on fire red again today and i caught a shiny Suicune WOO GO ME lol

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
    calmind said:
    Does the ID No. help out your chances and is there a good ID and bad ID if so?
    It hasnt been determined whether there is some effect that adds to your chances of catching a shiny. Metalmario can explain to you if you want a full explanation of the belief. I do believe this because I have way better luck than most people at catching shinys. Either way, it is still hard to find a shiny and it takes a lot of time. Hope I helped you and good hunting!

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
    IcyLugia said:
    I have a shiny Raticate,Kangaskhan,and Latias.
    Cool! I have 11 shinys, im too lazy to list them out though....ok, actually I will: tentacruel,rayquaza,groudon,kyogre,charizard,typhlosion,mightyena,wingull, shuppet,mew and deoxys.......WOO, I did it.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I think you are a lucky one to have shiny pokemon and i have also shiny raticate but i reseted it

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Golden Mew said:
    I think you are a lucky one to have shiny pokemon and i have also shiny raticate but i reseted it
    that was really smart-.-', a little cousin of mine,saw a shiny geodude but he didn't have any pokeballs...

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    my friend gaught two shiny pokemon in a row!(trapinch and marill) I ripped him off by giving hin a totodile and a chikorita, then I got a shiny tentacurl from another friend for a totodile, and caught a shiny diglett on my own. I want a shiny ditto so much...

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Lord Kokkei said:
    my friend gaught two shiny pokemon in a row!(trapinch and marill) I ripped him off by giving hin a totodile and a chikorita, then I got a shiny tentacurl from another friend for a totodile, and caught a shiny diglett on my own. I want a shiny ditto so much...
    what a great friend you are-.-', how many shinies do you possess?

Years
    New shiny! ^o^ It's a Poliwag. It ain't easy being green, but luckily, my soon-to-be Blue Politoed doesn't have to worry about that!

#14. Poliwag / (Poliwhirl) / (Politoed)

Her IVs:
    HP: 30
    Atk: 28
    Def: 4
    SpAtk: 25
    SpDef: 18
    Speed: 28

Awesome, but I wish Defense and Attack were switched, since it's for SURE I'm evolving her to a Politoed. Shiny Poliwrath is so fugly.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I've been a huge Pokemon player since the beginning, and I've never caught a shiny. The only time I've ever had a shiny on my game was when I bought a used Sapphire cartridge and found a shiny Gulpin in one of the boxes. A friend of mine was lucky enough to get a shiny Kabuto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back