• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Aren't the Nidarans the colour of the other gender, like a shiny female Nidaran the colour of a normal male? My friend said she got a Nidaran with colour of other, dunno it's gender though.

I'm going to trade over Pokemon from my old games to see if any turn out shiny. That should work right?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2006
    I remember that I got a shiny chikaorita in crystal when I optained it from the beginning, and I was really surprised

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    ...been resetting for a grey Eevee approx. for three hours,for three days(i think) and the search continues...

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    I have a shiny Rattata in my Fire Red version. ^^

And the funny thing was, I caught it after I had only been playing the game a few weeks or so. At the time, I didn't even have my first badge yet, lol. XD

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    I have a shiny Wingull in my Ruby version. ^^

It's green and it's a female.

It appeared to me when I was surfing on one of the water routes (when I was looking for Latios). And I was like, "OMG! It's shiny!", and I caught it. XD

Tycus

That Guy.....
    Years
    Lolz i got good luck
    at the start in pokemon emerald i got a shine torchic very very lucky
    it looks funny but cool when it got to its last evolution .... A BLACK BLAZIKEN
    it was the best...

THEN I went to chach the might Rayquzaz and it was a shine one also
    AND it was black too and it looks the best black ... i think woot im lucky lolz

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    On my Ruby Version, I REALLY want to catch a shiny Zangoose.

On Emerald, I am gonna look for a Modest Wurmple with 31 Special Attack and Speed IVs. And it must evolve into a Silcoon. While I am looking for it, I hope to run into a shiny Wurmple or shiny Poochyena.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Haven't caught a shiny Pokémon in ages!

I have two though; a Tentacruel (from Sapphire, two years ago) and a Wobbuffet about a year and a half ago.. In the Safari Zone (in Ruby)!

Hoping to find one in my Emerald, as I still haven't found or met one there.

Years
    Between me and my brother, we have:
    2 shiny Pelippers, a shiny Banette, a shiny Beedrill, a shiny Stantler, (from Colusseum!) a shiny Nidoqueen, a shiny Bellossom, and a shiny Crobat. They are all well and good, but I'd like a shiny Houndoom!

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Soft resetting, whatever that means but I know it means just save before going into battle with a rare Pokemon (e.g. Mewtwo), then when in battle if not shiny, switch off then try again until you get a shiny or give up.

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    None...:( I only found one shiny before that which was in gold (ages ago) then forgot about shinies so didn't reset to try to get a shiny rare. I have a shiny Ferrow & Dugeong though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back