• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizorin

Shiny hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    iz there an active shiny pokemon hunting club ne were? cuz i bin tryin 2 find 1

Prince Vaati

Banana Lover, GH person :P
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    I've caught 3 shiny pokemon so far, and lucky enough to get a shiny torchic o.0

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years
    I need some help. I'm trying to hatch a shiny Zangoose, but the worst luck I have with shinies is when it comes to breeding. I don't fully understand how it woks there. I know the shiny value is set at some point, but when? Is it at the same time as the gender value (when the egg is made/the old man steps out)? or at the same time as the nature value(when you receive the egg)?

If the first one is right, then I have wasted a LOT of time. Anyway I just need to know the answer to the above question, to see if I'm better off wandering around route 114 for hours with my Illuminating Chinchou. Thx in advance :)

Sanky

Christos's #1 Fan
    Years
    I have.. Never ever had any shiny. Not in every pokémon games I played (even not from an egg from crystal). Just one in gsc - you know the deal, red gyrados.

Pizzamon

My Cousin Hacks a 100x better
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    I've never caught a shiny pokemon:( but they say if you catch a shiny oddish it will evolve into celeby

i think???????????????

Pizzamon

My Cousin Hacks a 100x better
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    you must be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll sad

Sanky

Christos's #1 Fan
    Years
    I've never caught a shiny pokemon:( but they say if you catch a shiny oddish it will evolve into celeby

i think???????????????
    Omg. You think this is true?
    This is FALSE, and anyone should know that anything like "omg u can get celebi by this this and that" is false.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    I currently own a shiny zubat and a shiny oddish, too, but that's it currently.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    and i am very lucky,i got a shiny tentacruel from one of my cousins, thanx 2 the emerald cloning.and that's the only shiny sience i started playing crystal...i wish i could find a shiny sometime...

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I wander how shinies feel. they must feel like outcasts! being different from the other pokemon must laugh at them! :' ( and then they find out their the target of trainers everywhere!

And when i was in the battle pyrimad i found 2 shinies! but the good thing was that i beat the battle tower in the end.. but i never came back... because i couldnt bother...
    +I found a shiny kyogre! except i don't really like a pink kyogre

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2007
    just a questioon but would a shiny rayquaza be shiny when you approach it in the sky pillar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back