• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    from eggs I got a shiny magicarp and 17 eevees (their just too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Jirachi3 said:
    from eggs I got a shiny magicarp and 17 eevees (their just too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

im still lookin for my gold groudon :( ive tried to do this and its taking me 56hrs but i still havnt found it.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    G-Klav said:
    How do you get a shiny Groudon, because you can't breed him, no?

You just save in front of Groudon, and battle him. If it's not Shiny, then restart and try again. That's the only way to get a Shiny Groudon. :P

As for my shinies, I've only got one. I got it from the Gamestop special where it would fix your Berry Glitch. You'd get the Shiny Zigzagoon along with a Leichi Berry. :P

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    Dratini927 said:
    You just save in front of Groudon, and battle him. If it's not Shiny, then restart and try again. That's the only way to get a Shiny Groudon. :P

As for my shinies, I've only got one. I got it from the Gamestop special where it would fix your Berry Glitch. You'd get the Shiny Zigzagoon along with a Leichi Berry. :P

That's what I could imagine...
    It must become really dull after a while ^^

I would like a shiny zigzagoon, I haven't found any shinies in Sapphire yet, after 250 hours of playing :dead:

Years
    It seems somehow appropriate that my first post at these forums be in the shiny thread. :P
    I have (they're in my signature) a shiny Linoone (Omega), Jumpluff (Fluffy), Exploud (Bellow), Porygon2 (Shinnix), and, just recently, ANOTHER shiny Hoppip... -_- Anyone want a free shiny? Or maybe a tossed salad?

Last edited:
    Years
    One time in ruby i caught a shiny gulpin he was blue but i erase the game because I didn't care of shiny pokemon that time but now I wish I didn't erase the game :(

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    BulbasaurTrainer said:
    One time in ruby i caught a shiny gulpin he was blue but i erase the game because I didn't care of shiny pokemon that time but now I wish I didn't erase the game :(

shiny gulpin is blue isnt it?
    still lookin for my gold groudon 2weeks 1day

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    dude I've hatched 18 torchic eggs and 34 marril oeas and still no shineys..best bet....AR

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    Lord of the Spheal said:
    I've only had one shiny Pokemon in my entire span of playing Pokemon games and that was a Swinub in Gold/Silver. I have yet to catch any other shiny Pokemon...

i cant use AR because i tried it b4 and when i ran into a pokemon the game freezes!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I caught my first shiny whismur in my sapphire in January! ^_^ I found it in the Rustturf (I think that's it ^^;) Though I've seen three other ones before that. When I first got the game, I saw a shiny blue lombre at level 18. But then I didn't understand how rare shinies were (I didn't even know they excisted!!) I wanted to catch it so I used tackle from my marshtomp and made it faint! It was a critical hit!! ;_; It was an oopsie!! Then like....Last year in April I started new game and found a shiny black sirskit on route 103. I really felt lucky confronting one...But I only had one pokeball lest. I had my mudkip use tackle and it's HP went down to yellow, so then I used my only pokeball. I had high hopes for it. .. Hoping I'd catch this shiny, it jumped out the ball!! Feeling depressed, I fled from it and bought a lot more. Then....I think it was June, I was in the grass, looking for a chimecho when I finally encountered one! But it was different...It was shiny! It a shiny green chimecho. I was in the kitchen when I found it (I was standing) and I got so excited when I found it....I dropped my SP....My game flew out....>_< I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad! I had bad luck with shinies....Exept my new shiny whismur!! ^_^ Now I'm looking for a shiny swablu! Heh...Swa-yellow..^^ I'm carrying lots of pokeballs and ultra balls...Even a master ball..O_O I wonder if I'll ever need to use that? Hehe! lol

PS: I wish good luck to all you!! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back