• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon in the Advanced Generation Games

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
  • watson want stavros goes to new mawille and solve the problem
    ok
    get on bike
    surf
    unlock the door
    bag oh no i dont have any repels
    10 steps
    a wild voltorb appears
    voltorb is blue :O
    YAY

Ayselipera

The only shiny pokemon I've ever seen in an advanced game was a Duskull. I found it on Mt. Pyre while I was searching for a Chimecho.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I saw a shiny.On Emerald.it was either the zizgzagoon that attacked prof. birch, or a wild one straight after.which i killed

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Emerald: Shiny Makuhita
    Ruby: Shiny Tentacool (which I accidentally turned my xp off :P)
    FireRed: Shiny Tentacool (Shiny Tentacools really loves me 0.o)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    My starter was a shiny on FR. I'm not sure how it happened.
    The game wasn't modded either.
    When I went to select it, it didn't show a different picture, but when I got in my battle with gary, I threw a different colored Charmander.

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    I was almost near the Fossils in Mt. Moon (Leaf Green) when a Shiny Zubat popped out. I caught it and couldn't be happier. (I was 9 at the time lol ;P)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    bump, im bumping so i can make a tread for my pokemon leaf green remake progress.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    I caught a shiny aron in sapphire. I evolved it into aagron, and stored in my Pokemon box (On the gamecube). Then a dog chewed up my memory card :(

Years
  • I once caught a shiny Shroomish on Sapphire, and I didn't realize it until about 2 years later when I was releasing some Pokemon that were sitting in my box that I was never going to use again. Now it's a level 72 Breloom on my Fire Red. My other unfortunate shiny encounter was when I was in the Safari Zone in FR. I was joking around with my cousin telling him how I would always find shinies in FR. We both decided to if we could find any of them in the SZ. By the time I had only 1 safari ball and one step left, a shiny Paras appeared. My cousin thought I was joking, but I showed him as I threw my last Safari Ball at it... and no luck :( Now I haven't seen a shiny Pokemon on any game since then...

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
    Years
  • a shiny wingull, a female one, i managed to catch it but for nothing since i don't like female pokemon and wingull is kind of a bad species

That's a bit sexist, isn't it?? My first was a shiny Oddish in Crystal. I caught it and got pretty far, but alas, the internal battery ran dry. Crystal and Yellow are the only ones that's happened to so far. Someday, I'll make a petition for Nintendo to start producing the old games again, or at least distribute the batteries with guides on how to install them.

Back