• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pokemon Trades

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Charmander lvl. 5 UT (knows Blast Burn some thinks its hacked some think its not...)

That is hacked since only Charizard (and Typh, Blaze, and Infern) can be tutored that move and it can't be passed down to a baby Charmander.. ^_^

Post Edited~

Clonage

Pokemon Cloner
    Years
  • Charmander lvl. 5 UT (knows Blast Burn some thinks its hacked some think its not...)

That is hacked since only Charizard (and Typh, Blaze, and Infern) can be tutored that move and it can't be passed down to a baby Charmander.. ^_^

Post Edited~

...I know its not an egg move but one of my experienced friends told me its can me tutored in Kanto...

Info:

Charmander lvl.5 UT (contained in a regular pokeball)
    OT ALEX
    ID no. 43009
    May 18, 2007
    Kanto
    arraved at lvl. 5

Years
  • well how about this. Have your "experienced friend" tell you exactly what pokemon he used to get this baby charmander, then other people on the community can attempt it, and if they can duplicate it then you will be right. If no one can duplicate it, then it will show the pokemon is hacked.

Clonage

Pokemon Cloner
    Years
  • well how about this. Have your "experienced friend" tell you exactly what pokemon he used to get this baby charmander, then other people on the community can attempt it, and if they can duplicate it then you will be right. If no one can duplicate it, then it will show the pokemon is hacked.

Not sure if im getting this right but ok...ill ask him...and the other friend...ill get asnswers tommorrow...hopefully...

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I got lots more shinys check my trade thread (in sig) let me know if i got anything else you want (i havent updated it in a while but everything listed i still have)

FireLord01

*Looking For A Clan*
    Years
  • what do you want for shiny piplup and shiny gastrodon east and shiny magnemite,i dont have what you want but i have a trade threaad on my sig

Clonage

Pokemon Cloner
    Years
  • I got lots more shinys check my trade thread (in sig) let me know if i got anything else you want (i havent updated it in a while but everything listed i still have)
    your shiny Treeko, traphinch, and charmander

I got several shinies, like the regis. That's it, I guess... Maybe a Slaking.

??? did you want a shiny from me?

Last edited:
    Back