• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon You Meet

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I caught a shiny Marril, ^_^ Without no cheats, see, catching a rare pokemon without cheats is a lot more worth it =D I trained the Marril, and it grew to an yellow Azumarril >D Now she's at level 79, MWAHAHAHAHA! I'm unbeatable! xD

*dies*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I caught mine early, see, I've only got one badge =P

Had to restart cuz someone unplugged the comp in college after I got 6 badges =/

EDIT: This can be used to talk about what shinies ppl have caught in FR/LG =D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awww, only in FR/LG? Darn, I only catched the Marril in my Crystal version @@;; She's sooo pweety, with her yellow perfect fur, and I named her "Azumari" ^^ I didn't add an L, see? xD I caught mine on this cave.. Oo;; First, I was about to leave her (cus I didn't knew shiny pkm were rare) but something told me to catch it, I did, and it ended up to be the best thing in my game =D Hee hee!

*explodes*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Eh he he he.. ^^;; Yeah, I sorta missed that. I guess I was just anxious to show off =P How come its harder on Crystal version, tho? o.o;

*dies*

Years
  • we arent allowed to talk bout roms porygon... in my game there was a shiney bulbasaur XD i accidently chose charmanader XD i missed it up

//mew\\

Jedi Master
    Years
  • wow,i got a shiny spearow,rattata and my shiny eevee (i`m afraid to evolve `cuz it will probably lose its color) and......that`s it......i had more luck in 10 hours of playing fire red than over 100 hours of ruby :))

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Don't worry //mew\\, your Eevee will still be shiny even if you evolve it. :)

//mew\\

Jedi Master
    Years
  • It`s obvious........VAPOREON....I love purple....But i`m not a hippy :)

Offtopic-Is there a way to get umbreon and espeon except trading from coloseum?(i know i opened a topic but i`ll maybe have more luck here)

Chris

www.PokemonF0rums.com
    Years
  • My 4th total Pok?mon ended up being a Shining Pidgey (which is now a Pidgeot lv.50). I was over-joyed =]

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    There may be loads of them but i wanna hear what shiuny pokemon people have met and what it was like to meet one i was shokced when i meet my shiny weedle

Back