• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    ok so i was going to chain drowzee on no$gba cuz its swarm pokemon but i decided to transfere save file to desmume so i could save state and im not using any cheats i used pokeradar and wild maril apeared i ran away i walked 50 steps used pokeradar again and wild shiny scyther apeared i dont know how but i want to know is this a bug or something i wasnt expected to run into shiny scyther so please tell me is this a bug because i know i have to chain 40 pokemon so my chance would be better to catch shinies im in route 15 2014-03-01 btw im playing pokemon platinum

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hi there, congrats on your lucky find!

However, the discussion of illegal content is prohibited here at Pokecommunity, so I'll have to close this.

See you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back