• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny pokemon

Years
  • Do you think that it would be cool for Niantic to introduce shiny Pokemon? Do you think it should be a select few? If so which ones?

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
    Years
  • I think it would be really cool if they were to introduce Shinies to Go, and I'm surprised I haven't thought about that. It would bring more people back to the game. Another reason it would be a good idea is because since you see the actual Pokémon before battling it, it would be easy to just tap on it the second you see it.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    It would give me so much anxiety that it would run away. I'd prefer not.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • It would give me so much anxiety that it would run away. I'd prefer not.

INTRODUCING BRAND NEW ITEM! Shiny Balls! Get 5 for 200 PokeCoins, no available in pokestops and has a relatively better chance at catching Shinies! YAY

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    After the changes they made on the technical side, and the temporary addition of the christmas-versions of pikachu and raichu with the red hats (a red hat pikachu will evolve into a red hat raichu), they could add them immediately.

But there is no way to know if or when they will do it.

Back