• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    I dunno if this would be the right place fo this but I have been sitting thinking is it only me who has never seen a shiny except that 1
    Spoiler:
    . To show how bad it is I have played evey single game, Even had max time on all my Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. At the moment I have over 200 hours on my moon and have like 3/4 boxes of hatched pokemon eggs (Was just wanting to hatch pokemon for the fun not fo anything special). So yea I am wondeing if anyone has neve seen one? Or worse neve seen one and played as much/Or more than I have. (Not saying I have played the most out of eveyone, Just think I have played too much haha).

P.S I do hope I have put this in the right place. :P

Years
    Wow you must have some serious bad luck! I've seen numerous accidental shinies over the years and even when I'm hunting for them it doesn't take too long, I still think the Friend Safari is your best bet to find one, as egg hatching usually takes ages for me usually. With that playtime though I'm surprised you haven't seen one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    I know I must lol, I play it so much as well and still yet to see one it's not like I don't try sometimes I do try but I recently decided to stop trying and see if it just happens randomly.

Back