• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    welcome to Pokemon Community waterrulz123 ^_^
    The master code is a code that's needed in order to activate any code for any cheating device (each device has its own mastercode i believe). Check the sticky about codes and cheating devices if you have questions regarding the mastercode, so the thread won't be off topic so much ^_^;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I've been giving it some thought, and I've decided to raise my shiny Oddish that I caught in Ruby. It is at level 13 and is female. I still can't decide if I should evolve it to a Vileplume, or to a Bellossum. Any ideas? And any ideas on a moveset? I was thinking: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, MoonLight, and Stun Spore. I'm not sure though... :\

Years
    I was playing pokemon, and i got a egg that I was promised buy a friend, we both were runing about, they both hatched more or less the same time. But When mmine Hachted, twas' diffrent, I got a shiny torchic! its real cute, he has yellow and orange. A bit like the normal one ^_______^ I want more!
    he is now A blaziken, who is black ( dark red ) and white, and hoenstly ROCKS!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    Well, I've been giving it some thought, and I've decided to raise my shiny Oddish that I caught in Ruby. It is at level 13 and is female. I still can't decide if I should evolve it to a Vileplume, or to a Bellossum. Any ideas? And any ideas on a moveset? I was thinking: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, MoonLight, and Stun Spore. I'm not sure though... :\
    just change moonlight to sunny day, and stun spore to sleep powder for your standard sweeping chlorophyll Pokemon. Vileplume has a bit of flexibility with going physical sweeping (swords dance + sludge bomb).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Is there a site that shows you what a Pokemon looks like when it's shiny?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2004
    i was just wondering, do the shiney pokemon look shiney in pokedex?

btw i havent seen any shiney except the gyarados in my silver

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Demonchase, go 2 Yahoo and search for Ruby Pokedex. The first site dat pops up should say Kaens Ruby and Sapphire Pokedex. It shows all da new 'mon and wat they look like when their shiny. If u want the shiny version of all da 'mon, scroll 2 like da thrid search result and check around there. The description under the site should say someti like: "a rough excuse for a pokedex" or sometin.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    ACK! I must have that shiny caravahna!!!! XD

I have a shiny Seviper on Sapphire and a shiny igglybuff on Crystal.

EDIT: like what shadow said... use the edit button ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    oranda, please don't double post. You should of just edited your first post instead of double posting. Please use the "edit" button from now on.

Well, I started to raise my shiny Oddish yesterday and now it's a level 23 shiny Gloom. Soon I will use a Leaf Stone on it to evolve it into Vileplume. I'm not sure if I should use a Sunny Day/Solarbeam combo, or a Swords Dance/Sludge Bomb combo. I can't get Swords Dance though until I get FireRed and/or LeafGreen. :\

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Apart from the shiny Gyarados on my Gold cart, I have yet to see a shiny pokemon. What I'd really like is a Shiny Skarmory (has been hunting around Fallarbor for one). Oh well, all this ash can get me a Pretty Desk and Chair soon :-)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    mewruler do you have the gameshark sp codes to get shiny pokemon I want to have all shiny pokemon too. so can you please help me out if you have the codes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why don't you just use the Pokemon Calculator and hack them all? I think that's what Mew9 did for Pokeguy..whoever the guy with the Scyther ava is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    I am not really familar with the pokemon caculator and I have never used it before so i was just hoping to get the codes or can you tell how to use the pokemon calculator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back