• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

regimew

Houndoom master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    I have never gotten a shiny pokemon and i have been playing for 150+ hours.

Years
    i caught a shiny goldbat, but it took till lvl 51 until it evolved... i had to raise its stats to the max each and i even gave it the special item that makes it more friendly but it didnt evolve till i gave it stats +...

ace557

Master Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    um for all of you that have seen a shiny in RS can you tell me do they still sparkle?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    is sabeleye different colours 4 its genders cause my bro has a male sabeleye with blue eye cristles and a female with red (is the female shiny) on my gold i got: raticate(ratata) hooh lugia butterfree (evoled from caterpi) dragonite (full evo) shiny typhlosion maganium feraligator (traded for shiny chick and tot) tyraitar all 5 eeveelutions (XD) a few more but i cant remember them

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2004
    <(^_^<)kirby!?

i caught a shiny golbat (black) changed to pink crobat and i got a green swellow. are they really that hard to find? u can always use a codebreaker to get any ones u want

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    It's rather amazing... I've logged over 130 hours of game play on my Sapphire cart, and I've yet to see a single shiny. Mind you, the only one I saw in Gold/Silver was the shiny Gyarados that everyone gets.

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    i found a shiny trapinch once buti only had to strong pokemon and when i used my lvl 30seakings horn attack i went critical hit!!!i hate critical hit!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ive caught a shiny Gulpin and a shiny zigzagoon which have both evolved into swalot and linoone

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back