• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2003
    I have two shiney's and they are:
    Wailord (pink on top and white on bottom)
    Gorybess (a wierd kind of yellow)

Time to go look for a shiney Rayquaza.

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • MasterLegendTrainer700 said:
    What does Shiny Zigzagoon look like? I play in differing shades of light.
    Just Saw A Shiny Islumise I Almost Craped My Pants When I Encountered It It Was At Half Heath Then My Dustox Got A Critical And Knocked It Out Now I Want To Kill My Dustox It Looked So Cool To Gold Hair Man It Looked Cool Iam So Pissed

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2003
    Dragonair said:
    Just Saw A Shiny Islumise I Almost Craped My Pants When I Encountered It It Was At Half Heath Then My Dustox Got A Critical And Knocked It Out Now I Want To Kill My Dustox It Looked So Cool To Gold Hair Man It Looked Cool Iam So Pissed

That must have sucked. If that was my Dustox, this is what it would look like :dead:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    I CAUGHT A SHINY NINCADA!!!! *feels special* I caught the orange littl;e bigger early in the game, right near that first cave near Rustboro.

Years
  • well i was looking for Bagon for ages then when i used White flute(lure pokemon) a golbat appeared then a bagon it might just be coincidence But it might help with shinys

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Malc said:
    well i was looking for Bagon for ages then when i used White flute(lure pokemon) a golbat appeared then a bagon it might just be coincidence But it might help with shinys
    It doesn't help finding a shiny at all... Wild Pokemon are set at a set ratio... regardless of you using white flute, sweet scent or just walking, "this pokemon" will appear with a x% of chances in "this area". Shiny works the same way... by just applying the shiny encounter rate on top of it.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • My primary focus of the game at Fallabor Town was to catch a shiny Zangoose...and I gave up a half an hour later, lol. It is all a matter of luck and it is very frustrating, but I am no patient person.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • :P I sharked a shiny eevee into my Ruby, and now it is a JOLTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :surprised :( :sleeping:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please don?t SPAM, your message added little to the topic.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2003
    Rayquaza said:
    hmm I really like shiny legendaries. Now I'm trying to get a shiny KYOGRE on my sapphire cart..but still no luck..:(

I know whatch mean. My first try, i found it in under thirty minutes and accidentally killed the sucker. Ive been searching for weeks try to find it on my new file. . .sigh.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • i want a shiny poochyena. they are so cool. all the other shinies should jump into a cave of rabid zubats who aren't shiny...

~j/k j/k~

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • I wan't a shiny magickarp! My stupid little brother won't trade me it! Mabey I waill steel it, yah that's a good plan *shoots a dart in brother's neck a steels his game*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • BOO YA!!! I finally caught a shiny Pokemon in Ruby after 300 hours of playing on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a shiny Oddish Lv. 13 (I think). I caught it last month, like on Nov. 29th. (Suprisingly one day after I was last on here.)

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Ehhh...I know I am outnumbered by shiny collectors, but what is the point of playing th egame for 300 hours just to get a Pokemon of equal power as its counterpart with a different color? I know it's kind of like a hobby, but I just don't see the sport in it. *sees glares of death from shiny Pokemon lovers and slowly backs away* Of course, that is just my opinion. :nervous:

Clair

Altomare Latias
    Years
  • I don`t have shiny pokemon in R/S, because I don`t play anymore. But I have seen shiny Oddish in Safarii Zone.
    I think, shiny pokemon in R/S aren`t so rare like in S/G/C, because many people have shiny pokemon in game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back