• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHINY SHINY SHINY

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • i have got two without trying.
    the first i was trying to hatch a certain natured bronzor for someone and one of the many eggs i hatched was a shiny. that was on diamond i think.
    and the other one was when i just restarted firered, one of the first pokemon i ran into after getting pokeballs was a shiny pidgy.

Bunny69

Serious Buisness
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    I found a Shiny Wingull in Sapphire
    I also found a Shiny Nidorina in SoulSilver just the other day :D

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Without haxx0rs, soft-resetting or any shiny-hunting devices;

Pokemon Gold: Sentret, Geodude, Dunsparce.
    Pokemon Sapphire: Marill, Electrike.
    Pokemon Diamond: Bidoof, Zubat.
    Pokemon Soul Silver: Quagsire.

Don't have any anymore :(

Himalama

Ghost and Psychic type addict
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I have a shiny weedle (fire red), sableye (emerald), wurmple (emerald) and geodude (pearl).
    I'm happy. Yay ;D

Sacr3d Fire

Rock the house with fire
    Years
  • Ummm i just have one! :3
    Emerald:Tentacool and i raised him to envolve into a tentacruel and i meet him at the river close of the alternate cave.(I dont remember the name of that cave.)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've only found one, a shiny Wooper in the Great Marsh in Pastoria (Diamond). I caught it, which greatly pleased me.

I also caught the Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, but that doesn't count, does it?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Shiny Magikarp while fishing with an old rod in Emerald version. I was on the second gym.

I still have it as of today I think... lol.

I also have a shiny spinda, although, spinda's aren't really that...great.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    G/S/C: Besides the obvious Gyarados, I caught a shiny Unown V, Zubat, Ditto, and Ursaring. I hatched a shiny Cleffa, 5 Eevees, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Ponyta, and Larvitar (thanks to shiny Ditto). I also saw a shiny Krabby, but I didn't have any Pokéballs at the time. xD

R/S/E: Zigzagoon, Golbat, 2 Wurmple, Taillow, and a SR'd Rayquaza.

Fr/Lg: Just a Meowth and a Geodude.

D/P/Pt: I don't remember off the top of my head, I have at least 15 (most are SR'd legends/starters)... I do have a kickass Luxray, though. And a Lucario I got randomly through breeding.

HG/SS: The obvious Gyarados, Ponyta, Magikarp (the most useless shiny), and Unown C. I also SR'd for some shiny Legends (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Suicune, Zapdos, and Moltres), but that just takes patience and not that much luck. xD

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • umm lets see now, theres been quite a few mostly from trades.

shiny charmander-charizard (favorite pokemon i got through a trade)
    shiny goldeen (freshly caught through luck in the safari zone when i was fishin for dratinis)
    shiny eevee (again freshly caught that i pokeradared to see if i could get my shiny umbreon on my team from the one i had on my silver)
    shiny golbat (caught in fr/lg then restarted the game)
    ovious shiny garados
    trades:
    shiny latias
    shiny raquaza
    n 1 more that i dont remember right now XD

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    I've seen a Gold onix in victory road on my first time in there ever but I didn't have any pokeballs at all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    G/S/C-Saw a shiny Ratatta at the start of my game once when I didn't have any pokeballs. I caught a shiny Krabby and a shinyGolbat in the whirl islands within 10min and a shiny Marill in dark cave once when it wasn't a swarm. Also a shiny Seaking while surfing

R/S/E-Caught a shiny Wurmple in Petalburg Woods and got a shiny Abra from the game corner

D/P/P-Saw a shiny Onix when I was in Iron Island but could't catch it because I was with Riley

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I encountered
    A shiny Zizagoon evolved it Sapphire
    A shiny diglet... didn't catch it as I ran out of pokeballs FR
    A shiny Smergel...Didn't catch it either...same reason as the Diglet... Emerald

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    The only shiny I have that isn't traded for is my Shiny Suicune. ^_^

Back