• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Silvally and Marshadow Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi, I have 6 extra shiny Silvally codes NA and 4 extra Marshadow codes NA. I am willing to give them away, but if you want to trade something for them, that would be very much appreciated. Looking for other event pokemon mainly.
    Shiny Shivally Left: 0
    Marshadow left: 0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    I have some event pokemon that I've gotten in trades before, but I don't have proof for any of them. I also have ones that I've gotten myself but they're mostly from the 20th anniversary event and onward. Can I pm you a list and have you pick two for one of each code?

Years
  • I have some event pokemon that I've gotten in trades before, but I don't have proof for any of them. I also have ones that I've gotten myself but they're mostly from the 20th anniversary event and onward. Can I pm you a list and have you pick two for one of each code?

Yes that would be great

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hi, I have RNG'd PC Mimikyu (31/31/31/14/31/31) and the Wi-Fi Tapu Koko (HP Ice flawless) that are both self obtained, would either of those be good for a Silvally code?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Can I ask for 1 Silvally code? We don't have GS here in my place.

Years
  • Hey, i don't have any event pokemon :/ but i have some legendary pokemon that i could trade for a Marshadow code.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hello mysteon, I would love a shiny Silvally code. I have an Ilex OT Celebi from the GS VC purchase I can offer you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2017
    @mysteon
    Hello!
    If you have a silvally code available can you send me one please?
    Thanks for do this giveaway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back