• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Thread-Anything related to shinies post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

5had0w 1ug1a

Lugia owns
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    This is the shiny thread!
    Anything related to shiny post here.

What is your strongest shiny Pokemon?(othern than Arceus)

Last edited:

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Well, Ive got shiny charizard, rayquaza, chickorita, ditto, dragonite, eevee, gyrados, lugia, crobat, palkia geodude and Giratina. I had totodile, raticate and pahirisu

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I cant find a actual shiny code so ive never gotten a shiny through action replay. Im too lazy to type those long ass codes

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have caught a few shinies
    By luck:
    Crobat
    Rhyperior
    Sharpedo
    Golduck (On Gold)

By Pokeradar:
    Gastrodon
    Absol
    Togekiss
    Magnezone

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I used to have Shiny Deoxys, Meganium, Sceptile, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Venusaur, Bronzong, Magikarp, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Horsea and Moltres.
    I only have Venusaur and Horsea left, though

Fancies_Chanseys

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2008
    Well I am yet to spot a Shiny Pokemon on ANY of my Pokemon games...
    But once my bro ran into a shiny zubat and I was soo jealous. But luckily he didn't realize it was a shiny and ran straight away.
    Then as soon as he got out of the battle he asked me, "That was a shiny zubat wasn't it" And my reply was simply, "Yes..."
    Lol he was so pissed of that his first shiny he let go. Mind you he has never seen another shiny since! =P

But as soon as I get Pokeradar, I'm gonna go on a spree!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    On leaf green my brother was in the safari zone and a shiny nidorina kept running away and returning. He never caught it but we still remember this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I only have a shiny Zigzagoon that I caught on Ruby. It's not really much, but it gets you through the day. I'm too impatient to use the PokeRadar, though, so I've got nothing else. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back