• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny trading shop! KB Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi, I'm looking to trade shiny for shiny pokemon preferably KB/ORAS low leveled (1-5) UT pokemon with good natures, egg moves, and " Flawless " iv's.

I'm not entirely sure which pokemon are legit but every pokemon I have acquired up to this point I have traded for and I've been collecting since october of 2013 and the only reason I have this many is because I have a trading partner. We both grow weary about trading because we honestly don't know what the difference between the two anymore. -_- The only certainty about " hacked " I know is the different apricorn balls the pokemon are. MOST of our trading was done during the INSTACHECK era and in that time period we collected over 400 pokemon so I know at least 400 of our pokemon are from SV hatching and my partner still SV hatches til this day.

I think what I will do is check all of the pokemon I have and put SV hatched by the ones that were hatched through trading. ;o

If there's a way to check legitimacy I would LOVE to know so I can rid myself of some of these pokemon because powersave has been ruining our collection and that's why we left the trading scene for nearly a year.

Here's my list.

Just copy and paste: tinyurl.com/orsbypz

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello there, is there anything you like here?

Hi there!
    I'm interested in your bold hp ice tangela!
    I'll let you know that I made other offers to other people for it and I'm basically just waiting on the first person to respond about it.
    I hope we can trade, but if we can't It's only because I've already gotten it.

RedRobin

Red Robin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi there!
    I'm interested in your bold hp ice tangela!
    I'll let you know that I made other offers to other people for it and I'm basically just waiting on the first person to respond about it.
    I hope we can trade, but if we can't It's only because I've already gotten it.

Sure thing, no worries. Is that the only pokemon you're interested in though? I'm actually interested in a lot of yours. x3

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Have a few lv1 shinies in my thread, I know I have a Shiny Chimchar with Blaze Kick & a Shiny Squirtle, not sure about IVs but if you enter a battle I can find out for you. Interested in your Luxury ball Shroomish

Years
    Have a few lv1 shinies in my thread, I know I have a Shiny Chimchar with Blaze Kick & a Shiny Squirtle, not sure about IVs but if you enter a battle I can find out for you. Interested in your Luxury ball Shroomish

I would be interested in the adamant chimchar.
    If possible would you mind checking the iv's at the pokemon center at battle resort?
    The guy on the right hand side can give a somewhat detailed description about the iv's by telling you the potential.
    The ones he will name will be 31 iv's.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    I would be interested in the adamant chimchar.
    If possible would you mind checking the iv's at the pokemon center at battle resort?
    The guy on the right hand side can give a somewhat detailed description about the iv's by telling you the potential.
    The ones he will name will be 31 iv's.

Yes, will do so and let you know

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    I am interested in your honedge (hp ice) (quiet nature). I have a six iv hyper cutter mawile plus much more. If you are interested in trading it please respond!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    I am sorry to say that the mawile is not shiny. I misread your post as u wanting competative pokemon for shiny ones. I can still trade you, but i do not have shiny competative pokemon. Is there any way I could interest you in noncompetitive shiny + competitive non shiny pokemon? I am willing to trade any combination of the below pokemon for the shiny honedge cause I really want that thing!

Here is the list of my shiny pokemon:
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Palkia
    Hydreigon
    Garchomp
    Manaphy

Competative Pokemon:
    Dragonite
    Blissey
    Gallade
    Aggron