• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Trading: Up for Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matoucs

Trainer
Years
Are you just giving them away ? if so, i'd like your Lvl. 12 Croagunk ♂ on Route 7 ^^

Edit: Water safari is just what i'm looking for ! Can we at least exchange FCs ? pretty pease lol

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Croagunk is my favorite, I'd totally adore him :D I've got a Ditto safari which would be a bonus for you :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
id love your skiddo or croagunk, my friend safari has phantump shuppet and spiritomb if your interested, i can also trade u a shiny wooper

Burritoburger

Shiny Hunter/Trader
Years
Can I reserve your Pancham? :)

Because I'm going out in a few minutes :C
Sure, reserved! Whenever you're ready I'll trade it.

id love your skiddo or croagunk, my friend safari has phantump shuppet and spiritomb if your interested, i can also trade u a shiny wooper
Dude, that would be great if I could have that Wooper and friend safari! I'll give you Skiddo for it.

Croagunk is my favorite, I'd totally adore him :D I've got a Ditto safari which would be a bonus for you :D
I'd sure give away my Croagunk for a Ditto safari, no problem!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
If legit i'd like the Skiddo, would trade Zapdos/Mewtwo/Zygarde or Zapdos if you'd like it

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
There's an entire section for trading, so I'm moving this there. However, you need a minimum of 20 unique species to offer. Please add more in if you want your thread to stay as a trade shop. If this is a giveaway, there is no minimum.

Burritoburger

Shiny Hunter/Trader
Years
Hmm, maybe we can do the trade now? We can do it fast :)

Edit: I added your FC. My FC is in my signature.
Sure, gimme a sec. Getting lots of traffic.

Okay, your code is registered.

You are now registered! My friend code is in my signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back