• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Zangoose Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
  • Hi there! I kinda up and disappeared for a while here but now I'm back and feel like doing a giveaway. Nothin too fancy though. Sorry.
    This Zangoose is from a breeding project I did a while back on my Alpha Sapphire. She's not perfect but does have some decent IVs. Since she's now been moved to my X game she unfortunately can't be nicknamed.

Here's her info. (She is cloned. If that's not for you then please disregard this giveaway.)

335.gif

Level 1
    Female
    Bold
    Immunity
    Scratch, Leer
    31/31/31/31/x/x​

Please post with you're IGN, FC, and your favorite Pokémon. ^__^
    I'm giving away five at a time so please be patient. :) Also, only one per person.

1) Mason69
    2) Caite-chan
    3) Belinda
    4) JunioD
    5)

Here's my info:
    FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Rei

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey, I'd like a shiny Zangoose please!

My details:
    Britto
    FC is in signature
    Raichu

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I would like a shiny zangoose please.

FC: 4184-2022-9406
    IGN: Katchelina
    Eevee

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi there! I kinda up and disappeared for a while here but now I'm back and feel like doing a giveaway. Nothin too fancy though. Sorry.
    This Zangoose is from a breeding project I did a while back on my Alpha Sapphire. She's not perfect but does have some decent IVs. Since she's now been moved to my X game she unfortunately can't be nicknamed.

Here's her info. (She is cloned. If that's not for you then please disregard this giveaway.)

335.gif

Level 1
    Female
    Bold
    Immunity
    Scratch, Leer
    31/31/31/31/x/x​

Please post with you're IGN, FC, and your favorite Pokémon. ^__^
    I'm giving away five at a time so please be patient. :) Also, only one per person.

1) Mason69
    2) Caite-chan
    3) Belinda
    4) JunioD
    5)

Here's my info:
    FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Rei
    i'l take one just give me a time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back