• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHINY

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    i'm looking for a shiny flygon, shiny tyranitar, shiny metagross, shiny fossils, shiny dogs, shiny birds shiny jirachi and thats it i have almost all regulars shiny marshtomp shiny ho-oh lvl 100 mewtwo and more just ask

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    i'm looking for a shiny flygon, shiny tyranitar, shiny metagross, shiny fossils, shiny dogs, shiny birds shiny jirachi and thats it i have almost all regulars shiny marshtomp shiny ho-oh lvl 100 mewtwo and more just ask

What's the nature of your Ho-Oh?

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I have a shiny Tyrannitar and a shiny Entei. Do you have shiny moltres, zapdos, regirock, gloom, lapras, zangoose, heracross, donphan, or treecko/grovyle/sceptile to trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    I have a Shiny Naughty lvl. 100 T-Tar.

what do you want for it? filler filler filler

I have a shiny Tyrannitar and a shiny Entei. Do you have shiny moltres, zapdos, regirock, gloom, lapras, zangoose, heracross, donphan, or treecko/grovyle/sceptile to trade.

tyranitar and shiny entai for non shiny teecko grovyle and sceptile? pm me with responce

Last edited:
    Years

Shiny Jirachi's are hacked but i'll be happy to give you one if you'd like

Back