• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny_Hunter's Christmas Present

How's My Thread?

• Awsome thread!

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Not bad....could be better though...

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Horrible!

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    i would love to have a vulpix, if it its a rubbish one. ive just always love ninetails. hehe, i could trade you something, even though right now im still making my way to the e4.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    hmm, im on now, but i really should of looked in to how to trade.. hehe thats really stupid of me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    wow.. i messed that up. Thank you so much for vulpix though. You are amazing. Have a merry christmas/holidays/which ever holiday you celebrate. :D :D

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
    Years
    @Extremedarkari
    The only one so far I would trade would be my Floatzel.

@Booyakaboy
    sure

@Megamantrinity
    No proplem, just pick it up anytime.

Hello folks! Yeah, I'm back. I've decided to keep this thread until New Year's. Why? Because I felt like it.=) Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    If you've still got charmander, then can I have him?

Awesome Picture by the way. PICHU RULES!!!! (I have a lvl 31 pichu and a lvl 30 golem O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Thanks alot dude!! You're the best!

Umm I'm on wifi, so when you're ready

Last edited:
    Back