• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shiny_Hunter's Trading/Breeding Thread~

Do you like my selection of Pokemon?

• 5 out of 5 stars

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 4 out of 5 stars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 out of 5 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 out of 5 stars

• 1 out of 5 stars

• Total voters

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    Could i have the 3 regis for my meganium,Venasur(lv 100 btw) and your own pick a quess what you don't have ( also i will give them all a good item to hold ok!

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    Im confused w/ the way u put wants what do u want 4 [10] Pktopia Surf Pikachu- Hardy (UT)
    [50] Pktopia Lucario- Modest (UT)

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
    Years
    Possibly interested in a shiny ev'd Timid max speed Starmie? OR a Shiny Adamant ev'd Electivire OR a Shiny Adamant Shinx(I'll trade shinx for like 2 egg moved pokes?)

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
    Years
    @Metakazam
    You've caught my attention =)
    I'm liking both the Starmie and the Electivire. What do you want for them? For the shiny Shinx, I can always trade you for the egg-move Pokes.

@Brenden mc
    So, my regis for your two lv.100s? If so, can you show me their stats?

@ShadowBlade2011
    Lol, sorry about the chart. Either two shinies or events will do for those Pokes.

Back