• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shiny_Hunter's Trading/Breeding Thread~

Do you like my selection of Pokemon?

• 5 out of 5 stars

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 4 out of 5 stars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 out of 5 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 out of 5 stars

• 1 out of 5 stars

• Total voters

gabe12

Squirtle Lover
    Years
    i would like ur Mudkip- Bashful (Slightly T, only by one level) how about 4 a typlosion or an ev trained infernape with thunderpunch and firepunch level 100

akatsuki35

Growing Trader
    Years
    Could I have your shiny modest lv.1 UT Piplup?
    I can offer you vulpix timid w/ energy bal, hypnosis and will-o-wisp

Could I also have the shiny modest UT Kyogre?
    I can give you Calm Togekiss ev'd w/ air slash, roost, thunder wave and aura sphere

Last edited:

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I'm intrested in that EV'd Mamoswine, would you like to trade an EV'd Electivire for it? ^^

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Yeah, just a run of the mill dratini, i restarted my game and need one of my favorite dragons. Thanks alot. You wouldn't happen to know where i could get a horsea or a dragon scale would you?

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    ok, im having some wifi problems, but im trying to get on now. ill let you know when im on

Back