• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen shinys in emerald

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    how exactly do you get shinies in emerald is it by luck or is there a trick to it

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    No trick, it's just pure luck. There's only a 1 in 8192 chance you'll run into one though.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    There is a cheat

I do know codes for emerald and nonstop shinies
    Here they are: (they're for action replay)
    Wild Pokimon are Shiny [Patch Slot 1 & 2]
    77BFC010 FE8DCA24
    B2C5E8F4 074034FB
    9C1FE7D6 B07AE5A0
    63149984 A8C01E2C

Wild Pokimon are Shiny [Patch Slot 3 & 4]

A2A4317B 9817FF81
    B2C5E8F4 074034FB
    9045E027 05EA1143

For Gameshark:
    Shiny Pokemon
    F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
    18452A7D DDE55BCC

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Luck.I have only come across 3.A purple flamed Rapidash,a green jeweled Tentacool,and a yellow Illusume.
    This is the shiny Rapidash sprite, it's not purple.
    shinys in emerald

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    its deffinately luck.
    and i am unlucky. i have never seen a shiny in my sapphire game and i have been playing it for about five years now.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's all luck. I've only ever come across a shiny Dodrio in Silver version and a shiny Lombre in Emerald version.
    Getting them through AR or any cheat code device is, obviously, cheating your way to a shiny, which makes it hacked.

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    Does Anyone Know If U Could Breed A Pokemon And It Will Hatch Shiny? SERIOUSLY I NEED TO GET A SHINY CHARMANDER SO I CAN EVOLVE IT INTO A BLACK CHARIZARD! HE LOOKS REALY COOL!

Last edited:

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Yes you can hatch shinies from Eggs, but it's the same chances as finding a shiny in the wild... so no matter what method you go about it, it will take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time *shot for "Long Cat" Long.* but seriously, it takes forever to get a Shiny, takes slightly less time in Diamond and Pearl if you're good at chaining though. I have 7 Shinies, I just haven't added my 2 doduos and Beldum to my shiny list.

Back