• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny's Up For Trade

homsar

Competitive Gamer
Years
  • Offering:

Shiny Spinda T
    Shiny Spoink UT

Interested in: Havent looked yet, Ill tell you if you want mine.

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
    Years
  • what would you like of these?

my shinys:
    shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy

of those these are the ones that are UT shinys:
    (i have a cloned eevee that is UT and i evolved him. he has very good ivs in sp.atk and speed. at the least its 29-31 in both of them)
    vaporeon(**)
    jolteon(**)
    eevee
    flareon(**)
    bronzor
    aipom
    ditto
    cresselia
    regice
    cacturne
    growlithe
    weezing
    gastly(nicknamed SHINY)
    possibly UT keckleon(*)
    seviper
    possibly UT mareep(*)
    magnemite
    starly
    uxie
    machamp(received in trade. was a machoke and it evolved in the trade)
    possibly UT wingull(*)
    possibly UT ferow(*)
    gloom
    purugly
    roselia
    possibly UT tentacool(*)
    bellosom(**)
    Golem(evolved through a trade that was before mine but is still UT, just evolved. is also nicknamed tumbler)
    kricketune
    latias
    deoxys
    roserade(**)
    jirachi

all of theese are legit to my knowledge.
    *= were transfered via palpark, and are still the level that they were transfered in. may or may not be UT

**= these were evolved with a stone. they are still UT but are evolved

i also have a modest alamos darkrai and a sassy gamestop deoxys.

finally the rapidash is EVd in atk and speed and is lvl 100

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    beldum for stunky?
    buneary for piplup? (not at this moment though)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I would be willing to trade...I am looking for Bakugan's..PM me or register at my site...my personal site is based around swapping..I just started it, but it will grow...i hope.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    mew or XD lugia for lv.1 magby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im offering lv.100 moltres ,mew or XD lugia for your shiny lv.1 magby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so do you want to trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back