• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ship the above 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Man, I wish you were still aunt. auntfieri works, kinda. Maybe.
    Now it's honalfi

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • C'mon y'all, this is ship the above two posters thread/game - not the 'combine names' thread/game. :P

Donavannj and User101 = Donovann101

The two were never very well acquainted until they bumped into one another in the forum games section. User 101 initiated the conversation by posting after donovannj, and the two were destined to be together after that. Donovannj batted his eyes at User101, and complimented his taste in avatars, admiring the shiny Emboar 101 had chosen. User101 cleared his throat, flattered, and replied with a brisk; "Thank you-" Shortly after the two overcame their shyness around one another, and began seeing each other regularly. They would go to simple places, like coffee shops, local parks, and daily chit chat threads. Donovannj would nervously lean his head onto User101's shoulder; to see if he wouldn't shrug him off. He didn't. The two are quite happy together.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    user 101 x polar spectrum
    polus specter
    rip 101

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    sphealo x varys the galvantula
    varalos the spatula

the couple nickname would have to be spatula

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Varys the Galvantula x honey

honey the Galvantula

I could see that being made into joke with a comma and a couple more words.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back