• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiranui's Graphics Shop II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Banner size: 350 x 150
    Image(s): 1 2 3 4
    Banner Text: HardCore Gamer
    Color Scheme: Kinda bluish. Other colors are fine as long as it matches the images.
    Specifics: I just want the HardCore Gamer text to be in the middle. Other than that make the pictures surround the text. I wasn't sure about the Mario image so I looked for another one (Click Here) so you can pick which one is better quality or which one you can work with.

It's me again :D This time I checked the list and the posts and I made sure that the Waiting List is open. So yeah, I hope I got you good images. Also if you find the size to be small, you can make it bigger increase their isn't enough space for 4 images plus text.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I waited a long time to request:

Banner Size: 400 x 200
    Image/s: Tails
    Banner Text: [Starting from right side going down]I'm still just a Kid.
    Color Scheme: Orange
    Specifics: Keep tails on the left side, and the text on the right. And the Text sould be in this kind of style:
    LOLZ
    I
    To
    Make
    EXAMPLES

It took me a while to find the right picture like that.
    best one I could find.

Thanks in advance!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Banner Size: 400x150
    Image/s: This OR This
    Banner Text: Sigma_Crobat
    Shiny Crobat=Pink Pwnage
    Color Scheme: Purple, blue, Dark Blue
    Specifics: A cut out of The banner
    The main reason I want to switch out banners, is because the other one I have has a Golbat on it...not a crobat

Credit to Suta-Ratio.Com to the second pic.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Hey Shiranui, I don't know if there are any spots open (in the first post it says the waiting list is open) so I'll post my request anyways. Sorry if the list is already full.

Image/s: This one (I hope it isn't too big)
    Banner Text: Fraky
    Banner Size: 400 x 200
    Color Scheme: Purple
    Specifics: Nothing

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh. Em. Gee.

I feel like jumping off my apartment building right now...

-don'teatthemdon'teatthemdon'teatthem-

Ahem... Anyway, sorry to those who have been waiting to get a request from me, but I will have to close this shop. I have quite a bit of work to do nowadays, and I need to start revising. Again, sorry D:

Phatkav and Achamo, I may be able to get your themes done. I was just about to start before, when PC suddenly didn't work, and I forgot to save the images you wanted me to use -.- So that's my fault, sorry about that. I'll PM you your themes if I ever get them done. But that's an if, so don't totally count on it.

Sigma_Crobat and Fraky, I know that the waiting list said it was open, but you could have at least looked at the latest posts to the thread to see if there were any requests I haven't replied to, okay?

Sooo.... I'm-a go and ask a mod to close this now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back