• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shitposting

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Myself personally I try to make Quality Posts, but the urge to play is there and I do make posts on the lighter side. I still try to make it relevant though.

As far as posts go...there's a very specific type of irrelevance that irks me, but I try not to let that bug me too much! But it does peep through if I'm hangry or tired.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • My Tumblr blog: Daily shitposts and dank memes.

Forums: Practically never. I take posting a bit more seriously on forum boards like these, and like writing up quality responses to thread conversations. But I'm pretty chill everywhere else and love posting/browsing goofy content. Seeing random, uplifting or silly things is something that personally boosts my spirits, considering how life has been for a while..

Last edited:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I don't post unless I view it as necessary and have a substantial-ish amount to say about something. All of my posts, even on my Tumblr, are things that I post seriously. Not super seriously, but seriously. I'm not really one who can be witty or think of humorous things at the snap of my fingers. Making jokes is awkward to me, not being serious in my writing is also awkward. It falls flat and I don't find most things on the internet funny anyway. Memes are stupid to me, gifs are stupid to me, and that whole "the feels WJOAJOIDSJODS" Tumblr culture is baffling. I just in general am not much of a fan of people posting slop like that. It just isn't my cup of tea.

And yes, to most people, I probably do have a stick up my ass. I like it that way.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever shitposted on any forum or website at any point in time. Why would I start now?

That's like asking a nun who has committed their whole life to God to start using a ouija board before morning prayers. I have committed my whole life to making quality posts, and shitposting would invalidate my existence.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • i_logo_poop.jpg

this is me ****posting

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can somebody please define this thing for me lol

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • i_logo_poop.jpg

this is me ****posting

It took me about 100 years to get this because I speak American English.

I shitpost but pretty much only ironically. I think it can be helpful it diffusing tension and make situations more interesting.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Serious poster? Nyet. Mostly because I rarely get into discussions on serious topics, there's always bound to be stupid posts and I won't waste time with them. Not worth me flaring with anger.
    Posts that are sprinkled with smug attitude and know-it-all behaviour piss me off the most.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm too old to understand all you whippersnappers and your new fancy forum language.

I think I'd be considered more of a serious poster who likes to use a lot of smilies~

pkmin3033

I'm a serious poster who is just usually occasionally too snarky for their own good.

Back