• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shndany's ~ Shiny Pokemon Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Hi~ Thanks for visiting my shop. I have shiny Pokemon with 5/6 IVs for trade. I'm looking for other shiny Pokemon with 5/6 IVs that I don't have.

F.A.Q

Spoiler:

A

Spoiler:

B

Spoiler:

C

Spoiler:

D

Spoiler:

This list isn't complete yet. You can check my full collection here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kzQUJlTFBHOGF0T2tPanMzTlE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

My FC: 1177 - 7987 - 6234
    IGN: shndany

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Interested in shiny Darumaka.

Looks like the only thing I have that you don't is shiny 6IV Darkrai, so I'm offering that.

Years
  • If your multiscale Lugia is shiny, then it's illegal. Otherwise it'd be good to note that it's not shiny on your doc.

Interested in shiny Darumaka.

Looks like the only thing I have that you don't is shiny 6IV Darkrai, so I'm offering that.

"3 - Do you accept Pokebank legendaries?

Only if you wan't a Pokebank legendary. I don't trade non legendary shiny with 5/6 IVs for Pokebank legendaries."

I do have a couple of Pokemon not on your list, but you have a lot of Pokemon I want so I'm going to sift through your list a bit. Also, what pattern is your lv62 Vivillon?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    "3 - Do you accept Pokebank legendaries?

Only if you wan't a Pokebank legendary. I don't trade non legendary shiny with 5/6 IVs for Pokebank legendaries."
    Under normal circumstances, I assume Pokebank legendaries are not shiny (nor 6IV), and seeing how it is not specified as to the shinyness of said legendaries, I thought I would take a stab, since that is literally the only thing I can offer that he does not have.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Interested in Koffing.

Offers: (They're Shiny)
    6IV Sassy Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
    5IV (HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd) Timid Solar Power Charmander with Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Belly Drum
    4IV (Atk/Def/SpDef/Spd) Jolly Speed Boost Blaziken
    4IV (HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef) Bold Natural Cure Chansey

Interested in any of the above? Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I noticed after I posted it doesn't show he has Pain Split listed as an egg move. Is this the case? Sorry i didn't notice this. >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    i want to trade you these pokemon cranidos darumaka joltik machop misdreavus pawniard swirlix whimsicott and yamask i will give you these shinies articuno darkrai manaphy ho-oh mewtwo genesect cresselia mew venusaur my code is 4699 6522 2527 i already added you

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    I'm interested in the shiny 6 iv Ditto, I can trade a level 100 Shiny genesect for it? Really need one for breeding :)
    Thanks again!

Years
  • Would love your shiny cranidos
    These are the shiny I can offer for it. Any number of them you'd like.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back