• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoe size - V. 2

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Roy Mustang said:
    I wear 11.5 US.

Yay, I have a bigger shoe size than Bob. Is that a good thing? xD
    Actually, mine was just in general, biggest I've fit into was a 12. XD

UK sizes are one smaller than American, so do the simple math. XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • In america,I have 12 1/2.....I gots big feet....(ya know I find some of these questions a little TOO persional,.....but I answer them anyway...^_^; )

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    It's about a 12 or 13 US. I can only assume this, since I always buy shoes in size 14 and they're usually too big.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I wear anywhere between a 6 and 7.5 in shoes. *laughs* My feet are absolutely TINY for my size and age, I know. I can wear my sister's shoes comfortably, and she's three years younger than I am!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm 7.5 US size.... according to my mom, my feet are too big for my size. o.O;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    My shoe size, US, is 4/4.5 depending on what shoe it is. <3 I love my tiny feet.

Back