• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shop] Druss event's center

Years
    ok so my fc is

druss13 / 2234 5396 5643 , give me yours; after trade , for the clone rerturn, in place of one junk pokemon ill turn you one other mystry mew but is touch so thats why i was looking for another mistry mew so not be surprise.

Theres too many thing on your thread quatra, just check my thread and if you find something i have not just tell and dmake me an offer

I've edited the post and listed what i have that you need. Followed by what i'd like to get in return.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Quatra , now on what you can offer me miss me only aura mew, is it legit ? UT ?

Edit : Thanks for the trade !!

Years
    You only need Aura Mew now? And yes it's Legit and UT as i can tell if you only need the one, i'd like to get the Nzone/Npower Pikachu if that's ok. I check them using the PBR and looking at the info they should have to what they do have. Is there another Legit check them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    yes because the other ill get them on trade with naxus ^^
    I can give you the Nzone for him but ill need a clone return of my event of course

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    yes i only want after the trade you make a clone return of my event because i cant clone so we begun by this way

trade nzone for the aura mew, and after , clone return : junk pokemon for a clone of my nzone , ok ?

The fc is the same than i gived to naxtus sooner , just see older pm

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    ok

ill be online in one minut

after trade ill stay online time you go make clone and turn it back to me

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello, could you check my thread for what you would want for these:
    GCA #5 roselia ID 60321
    GCA #5 minun ID 60321
    GCA #5 lunatone ID 60321
    GCA #6 snubbull ID 60505
    GCA #6 stantler ID 60505
    GCA #6 hoothoot ID 60505

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    they have not yet been check , if its not a problem i cant tarde them to you

if not choose other thing because i have see some event in your thread ill need to have

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Sorry RNC but i prefer no trade them now and check them by a friend checker

so pleae find something else if you can

Thanks for trade quatra !!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    ok

so just come in some few days and maybe they will be check during this time

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    sorry i have not all understand because im french , just can you change your question for helping me to understand please ?

Back